After the birth of my second daughter, our grocery bill sky rocketed! Diapers, wipes, lotions, soaps, and formula all added up quickly at the register.
Labor of Love Giveaway #12: Kroger Gift Cards
Kroger understands the expense of having a baby and has offered one Not-So-Blog reader $60 in gift cards to offset that grocery bill!
Kroger cares about families and earlier this month ran a wonderful savings event in their stores. The Mega Savings Event allowed shoppers save $5.00 for every 10 participating items they bought while using the Kroger Shopper Card at check-out. Several brands participated in the savings event including: AMP Energy, Aquafina, Betty Crocker Baking Mixes, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Cascadian Farms Cereals and Bars, Cap’n Crunch, Cheerios, Cheetos, Chex Mix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, CocoaPuffs, Dole Juices and Juice Drinks, Fiber One, Fritos, Gatorade, GoldenGrahams, Green Giant, Hamburger Helper, Life , Lipton Tea, NatureValley, Old El Paso, Pepsi family of 2 Liters, Pillsbury, Progresso, Propel, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Quaker Chewy Bars, Starbucks, Sobe LifeWater, Totino’s, Trix, Tropicana, and Yoplait to name a few!
Although this event is over, did you know you could print money saving coupons online at Kroger? Check out the great deals!
Now, Krogers is offering one lucky reader $60 in gift cards to help you save even more at the grocery.
How to enter:
1. Tell me one reason why you love your local Kroger store!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
6. Sign up to receive your Kroger Weekly Ad via email!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
This giveaway is brought to you by MyBlogSpark.