The first time you hold your new baby in your arms, you vow to give only the BEST to your little one. From the best diapers to the best schools, you want them to have everything they need to grow up happy and healthy. Why not start with Fresh Organics baby products?!?
Labor of Love Giveaway #18: Fresh Organics
From Fresh Organics:
“Fresh Organics is dedicated to producing the highest quality organic baby care products at an affordable price. We use natural and organic ingredients that are minimally processed to retain their maximum therapeutic effect. We also avoid using any ingredients that have any potentially harmful effect upon our health.
Doing all this in the most economical way possible and passing that savings on to you, our customer, is also primary to our mission. By keeping our organization lean, our profits modest and our energy footprint small, we deliver our products 20% – 50% lower than anything remotely comparable. We also distribute other fine organic body care products for the whole family.”
I was fortunate enough to try several of the Fresh Organics line including the Calming Bubble Bath, the Conditioning Shampoo and Wash, and the Velvety Soft Babee Lotion. My favorite product was the lotion! It was thick and creamy, but didn’t leave my baby’s skin feeling greasy. The light scent was perfect! The bubble bath was lot of fun as well, giving us a good laugh as Aubrie took her first bubble bath (she was a HUGE fan!).
Some of the reasons I like Fresh Organics products:
- Certified organic: products are made using certified organic and wild crafted ingredients.
- Allergen free: products are free of most common allergens such as milk, eggs, nut oils, wheat, gluten and fragrances.
- Free of harmful chemicals: products are free of sodium laureth sulphates, phthalates, formaldehyde emitting agents, artificial colors, dyes and fragrances.
- Affordable pricing: The bubble bath is only $7.99!
Fresh Organics has generously offered on lucky Not-So-Blog reader full sized bottles of the Shampoo and Wash, Bubble Bath, Diaper cream and Babee Lotion (ARV $35)!!
How to enter:
1. Visit Fresh Organics and tell me one other item you would love to try.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 13th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.