Habro’s first ever National Family Game Night, which will be held on Wednesday, September 23rd, will be an excellent way to spend quality time with my family while having lots of fun with Hasbro games (and maybe some snacks, too!).
“Hasbro is challenging Americans to take a pause from hectic schedules and set aside one night to play games, reconnect, and have “unplugged” fun together. Be sure to mark your calendar for Wednesday, September 23, so you can be a part of the first-ever National Family Game Night! The concept is really quite simple–stay home, gather friends and family, play games and let the laughter begin! Add even more fun to the evening by trying some of Hasbro’s newest games including Monopoly City, Connect 4×4, Pictrueka Flipper or The Game of Things!”
I could not wait to share these new games with Lily, my 4 year old daughter! Our lives are always on the go, so a quiet family night at home sounded incredible. When the games arrived, Lily chose to play Spongebob Connect 4. It was very easy to assemble and Lily got the hang of the game pretty quickly. Soon, she became the boss and told the opponent (Daddy) exactly where to place his chips so she could win. LOL! Note to self: work on gracious loser concept with Lily. We had an absolute blast playing together and lan to make Family Game Night a regular occurrence in my home.
Family Game Night was a huge hit in my home. I highly encourage you all to set a date (even if you can’t do it on September 23rd) and organize a game night with your family or even your neighbors. If you would like some tips on how to set up your own family Game Night, check out the official website!
Hasbro wants you to join in the fun of National Family Game Night and has generously offered one Not-So-Blog reader Spongebob Squarepants Connect 4, Pictureka, and Monopoly!
How to enter:
1. Visit Hasbro’s National Family Game Night and tell me another game your family would LOVE!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Family game Night (@familygamenight) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
6. Sign up for Hasbro’s email updates to be the first to learn about new products!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 14th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.