With the birth of my second daughter, I realized that only one thing would get me through the day….ORGANIZATION! If everything was easy to find and at my fingertips, the day ran much smoother which made for a very happy Mommy. For the Labor of Love giveaway #5, I am featuring an item that will help you do just that while pampering the new Mom. The incredible Butler Basics Organizer Bag from AVON will help the new Mom stay organized while showing off her style!
A good friend of mine, Isabella, has been selling AVON products with her husband since 2005 and quickly became a huge success! Her knowledge of the product and fast, friendly customer service has placed her in the Top 100 AVON Representatives every year since 2007.
Because Bella knows the AVON line like the back of her hand, I asked her to share a few of her favorites!
Bella’s Beauty Boosters
Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion (whew, that’s a long name!) – LOVE LOVE LOVE this body lotion. Its thick and rich and softly scented. My skin feels like absolute SILK after using this!!
Take advantage of Bella’s expertise and check out her AVON site! She has also generously offered one Not-So-Blog reader the Butler Basics Organizer Bag from AVON!
This organizer tote with five compartments can organize everything from your wallet to cosmetics. Vinyl. Fully lined, with zip pocket. Recessed zipper closure. Approx. 13 1/2″ L x 11″ H x 5 1/4″ D.
How to enter:
1. Register at Bella’s AVON site and tell me one other product you would love to own!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.