My children, like most children, are candy monsters. They love candy in any shape or form they can get it. In fact, Em’s first sentence, at the age of 15 months was, “More more chocolate Momma!” Nicolas hoards his Halloween candy for months and won’t share it with a soul. So, I am not kidding when I say they love it. Like any good mother, I try to limit it. I mean, candy isn’t good for them, is it? Well, if it’s Surf Sweets, it is! Surf Sweets gummy candies are made with organic fruit juice and sweeteners, have no artificial colors or flavors, and are one of the only candies made without corn syrup! They are also chock full of Vitamin C! From the website: “Since we love candy and eat it regularly, we thought it made sense to offer candy that not only tastes fantastic, but that is a better choice for you, your family and for the environment.”
School started this week and so that means once we hit the door the kids are clamoring for a snack. Normally, I would never allow them candy for an after school snack, and of course this makes me the meanest mother on the planet. So, the kids were overjoyed (and shocked) to try the Gummy Bears and Sour Worms that Surf Sweets was kind enough to send us.
How to enter:
1. Visit Surf Sweets and tell me which product you can’t wait to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on August 31st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.