My husband is a high school teacher, so any promotion that helps teachers, schools and students peaks my interest! SONIC is beginning a program called “Limeades for Learning” on August 31st which will provide grants to U.S. public school teachers to fund classroom projects by partnering with a wonderful organization called DonorsChoose.org, a National leading non-profit website which helps to fund projects requested by teachers. This September, SONIC will donate more than a half million dollars to fund classroom materials and inspire learning.
Teachers can register their projects at Limeades for Learning in order to become eligible for the grants from SONIC. From August 31st through October 1st, each time you purchase a drink from SONIC, it will be specially marked with a unique code that will allow you to vote for your favorite teacher program at Limeades for Learning. Each week for five weeks, the teacher projects with the most votes will receive funding! And the giving doesn’t stop there! Customers that are inspired by a particular teacher project will have the additional opportunity to donate their own money to that project. From soccer balls to ESL materials, computers to microscopes, these teachers have a mission to teach or youth. Help support these projects and purchase a SONIC drink today!
SONIC wants to inspire you all to become citizen philanthropists by rewarding TWO lucky Not-So-Blog readers with a $25 SONIC gift card and a $25 DonorsChoose.org giving card. You will use the SONIC card for yourself and use the giving card to donate towards your favorite teacher project at Limeades for Learning! It’s a win-win situation!
How to enter:
1. Visit Limeades for Learning and search the teacher projects. Tell me to which project you would give your $25 giving card.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@BridgetteLA) and (@Sonicdrive_in) and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.