Let me tell you something that you may not know about me. My hair is wavy….not cute wavy, just wavy in a weird, random kind of way. Not a day goes by that I do not use a flat iron! You probably thought my hair was straight, huh? Fooled ya! LOL!
My sister-in-law bought me a great ceramic flat iron for my 30th birthday and then Hurricane Katrina took it away a year later. I loved that thing. While we were evacuated, I picked up a cheap, drug store flat iron and I can definitely tell the difference. The ceramic plates make a WORLD of difference!
If you are in the market for a new flat iron, you have to check out Misikko! This online beauty store allows you to easily shop and compare the best professional beauty products such as ceramic flat irons, hair dryers and curling irons.
“For five years, we’ve been committed to seeking out the newest innovations in the hair & beauty industry. And we’re picky, like our customers; we look for high quality products that deliver on their promises.”
One of the fabulous ceramic flat irons at Misikko is the 1″ Hana Elite. Because this flat iron is 100% ceramic, it will never peel or chip exposing your delicate hair to harmful metal. The Hana Elite is one of the Top Picks at Misikko and features:
- 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
- Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Unique black ceramic plates won’t discolor with use of products or hair dyes
- Adjustable Temperature Dial – 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
- Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
Today is your lucky day! Misikko has generously donated one Hana Elite (ARV $189.00) ceramic flat iron to one lucky Not-So-Blog reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit Misikko and tell me one product that you would love to have at home!
Additional Entries: (please leave each entry as a separate comment)
1. Follow Misikko on Twitter
2. Retweet Misikko’s tweet about this giveaway.
3. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
4. Subscribe to MisikkoTV, Misikko’s YouTube channel.
5. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 18, 2009. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
This giveaway is listed on the Ultimate Blog Carnival on LiveGiveaways.com!