022

Comments

1. Sara Bonds says:

Cute! They look like very happy little ones. I love the fountain in the background too. Very pretty.

Happy WW! Mine is at : http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/search/label/WW

2. Cat @ 3 Kids and Us says:

Mama and her girls…beautiful picture. I love their shirts too!

3. Fantastic picture! Your girls are so cute!

4. Ordinary and Awesome says:

Oops. I signed the linky, but forgot to comment. I thought I commented, but I must have just been thinking it. hehe

You three look lovely. I love their matching shirts. I also love the fountdain in the background. It’s so pretty. Happy WW!

5. So cute! Come link up with me too! Check out the giveaway the post above it too!

6. Bet they loved that fountain!

7. Maria@Conversations with Moms says:

Great picture and I love the lettering on their shirts.

8. what a sweet pic of you and your girls!

9. Very Cute Girls Pic!!

10. YAY, a picture with mommy in it! I’m never in the pics because I’m always the one taking them. Good shot!

11. You and your daughters are just beautiful! Thanks for hosting!
    ~Liz

12. Great picture. Beautiful girls (all 3 of you)!

13. So cute. :) Can’t wait for “t-shirt” weather.

14. Like mommy, like daughters…all beautiful!!

Bridgette, we are moving to TX, about 2 hours from New Orleans.

15. That is a really sweet picture! Thanks for sharing it!

16. That’s a great pic! :)

17. Such a beautiful photo and family. I love the initial shirts they are wearing. Very cute.

18. This picture is very sweet, I love the initial shirts too :)

19. Looks great! fun times with the family

20. LOOKS great my son just messed with my keys so I’m not sure that my comment went through

21. What a wonderful photo! I love their tees!

22. What a great photo! I love those letter shirts too! I really need to try and make some for my girls.

23. Stefanie says:

I love thier shirts!!! Great pic!

24. That’s a cute pic! You three always look so pretty!

25. Jacqueline says:

Beautiful mom with her gorgeous girls! I love it!:D

26. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

Great picture! I never end up IN the photos with my kids….I’m always taking them!

27. Love the tees!

28. hello, just want you to know that i grabbed your button and it is now in my blog. :)

1. […] Check out more Wordless Wednesday pictures at 5 Minutes for Mom, MomDot, & the Not So Blog. […]

2. […] miss more Wordless Wednesday posts at 5 Minutes for Mom, Mom of 3 Girls, The Not-So-Blog Blog, The Newlyweds and Go Graham […]