When I was younger (many moons ago!), I was the little girl that could not wait to receive her school supply list. Crisp notebooks, fresh daily planner, pretty folders and pencils with a sharp point completely motivated me to start a new school year. As an adult, I still love these things! I am ALL about organizational products! My daily planner and I are *like this*!! LOL!
So, when I was allowed to take a sneak peek at the new In Place system, a partnership between Peter Walsh (remember him from Clean Sweep?) and Office Max, I was elated! A huge box showed up on my front porch containing several items from the system and I felt like it was the first day of school! I wanted to immediately start organizing my blogging materials….but where do I begin?
Lucky for me, Office Max thought of everything and set up a 40 minute interview with Peter Walsh to introduce the In Place system, share organizational tips, and answer questions from fellow Mom bloggers. After watching the Office Max webcast and digging through my box of fabulous products, I thought I would share a few highlights:
1. I love the transparency of the items. This allows you to be able to change your office decor without having to replace outdated file folders. You are not tied down to any one style in your office.
2. The portability of the system is very convenient. Peter thought of it all! File folders easily slip in larger organizers that can be carried to meetings or placed on home office shelves.
3. A dry erase marker is included in the starter kit. The files can be written on with the marker and easily labeled again and again. The In Place system is completely reusable.
4. The journal from DiVoga is so nice! Peter suggests in the webcast to rid yourself of the Post-It notes on your computer monitor and jot notes in a journal instead. I will definitely be using this tip!
5. Peter introduced the rolling case file which allows for maximum portability perfect for sales positions or Realtors. Mom, I know you read my blog….you NEED this!!
If you are living in “office hell” and the clutter is causing chaos, make sure you check out the In Place products at Office Max to transform your life into “organizational bliss!”
Off to organize!!