chapelle3

Yesterday, I spoke at the Career Day for my old high school, so I included a picture of myself as a Senior in the Power Point presentation I did for them.  It was good for a few laughs!

Class of  1992!

Comments

1. Lisa-MomDot says:

You look so beautifull. And that is awesome that you were able to go speak at your old highschool. Did it bring back alot of memories

2. that is such a great picture!! mine is terrible and will never be shown to anybody…lol

3. I love looking at old HS pictures, that is great!

4. You’re so cute!!

5. Maria@Conversations with Moms says:

It’s great that you kept your old pictures. It must be nice to look at them. You look beautiful.

6. You look beautiful! I love your hair.

7. Great photo!

8. That is a wonderful pic of you.

9. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

Wow, beautiful picture! Mine came out so bad we didn’t order any and I had them redone without the cap and gown somewhere else.

10. That is not a bad senior photo!

11. Kim @ Andrelis says:

That is a great senior photo!!

12. Toni @ The Mud Bug says:

You were so cute! Great photo.

13. We won’t even talk about my yearbook pictures. My professional pics were a lot better. Thank goodness I had a friend whose parents were photographers.

14. That’s a great picture! You should see the girls’ hair in my husband’s yearbook (class of 1989). It’s HUGE, and I giggle every time. Even my husband’s hair was feathered LOL

15. The 90’s!!!! I loved the 90’s.

Great pic

16. Great picture! I should show mine sometime! lol

17. Cat @ 3 Kids and Us says:

Wow, your hair was so gorgeous!

18. Everyone is so being so nice. Would have been better if the school wasn’t so stinky.LOL

19. AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty says:

That’s a great picture! I agree with Cat love the hair!

20. lol — not too bad. I graduated in 1993, and when I look back, I wonder why my hair is so big and my lipstick so bright — ugh.

21. Jacqueline says:

So beautiful! I wish my hair would do that!

22. How sweet and angelic you look in that white robe. I have a fairly similar looking graduation photo as well.

23. Great pic! Don’t you just love looking through old photos?

1. […] For more Wordless Wednesday posts visit these sites: 5 Minutes for Mom, Wordless Wednesday HQ & the Not So Blog. […]

2. […] more great Wordless Wednesday posts, please visit 5 Minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go, The Not-So Blog Blog, Mom of 3 Girls and the […]