Lily absolutely LOVES playing “cooking show” in the kitchen anytime we prepare a meal. So, I knew the DOLE Make Me a Chef contest was right up her alley!
Chef Ben Ford has created four signature recipes with DOLE Canned Fruit and you (plus three friends) can win the chance to hang out with the Chef at his Los Angeles restaurant this June! It’s so easy to enter:
Visit the Registration Page and enter a short essay on how DOLE Canned Fruit is a staple in your pantry no later than May 8, 2009.
In addition to winning the trip, you can also win $100 worth of DOLE products in weekly random drawings OR one of two drawings for a $500 VISA gift card!
Lily and I looked through the recipes and decided to try out the Easy Aloha Smoothie. Check out my Little Chef!
DOLE has also placed the power in MY hands to select one reader to win a “Stock Your Panty” gift card worth $25 of DOLE Canned Fruit!
How to Enter:
1. Visit DOLE Make Me a Chef recipe section and tell me which recipe you would like to try!
2. If you decide to submit an essay to win the Grand Prize, repost your essay in my comments and you will recieve 10 extra entries into the $25 drawing on The Not-So-Blog!
Additional Entries (please leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Blog about this giveaway and link back to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
3. Place my button on your sidebar.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 8, 2009. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to everyone.