Who says Moms can’t be fashionistas, too?!? Update your handbag collection over at Naturally Knotty! This growing company with a passion for green luxury, is committed to environmentally-friendly manufacturing practices, integrating components of factory scrap, factory overstock or recycled materials whenever possible. Naturally Knotty takes great care to manufacture their products in factories that treat their employees fairly because they believe one persons lifestyle should not be to the detriment of another.
After the birth of my second daughter, I decided it was time to purchase a new diaper bag. But this time, I wanted it to be a bag that doesn’t scream, “I carry diapers and dirty bibs!” I wanted a bag that I could use long after successful potty training (which seems soooo far away!). So, when I found the Knotty Tote, I knew it was the bag for me! I don’t think anyone would suspect it doubles as a diaper bag!
The Knotty Tote blends small strips of overstock silk textiles together to create a work of eco-art with the practicalities all mom’s need. With a recycled plastic coating, these totes last forever and continue looking beautiful for years on end.
- Large Size: 16″ x 12″ x 6″
- Large, Soft handles make it comfortable to carry
- The highest quality zippers in the world (YKK Zipper) to help it last a lifetime
- Recycled plastic coating on outside means the bag can get wet and spilled on and it will continue to look great
Naturally Knotty is also pleased to announce that their Baby Cashmere Gift Set is now being sold at Costco.com for $179.99!
This gift set consists of a cashmere blanket, hat and booties made from the world’s finest Mongolian cashmere source. The cashmere is gently combed (not sheared), and course outer fibers are then separated from the finer. I received a small swatch of the cashmere and I can tell you it is one of the softest things I have ever felt! Pure heaven!
100% pure Mongolian cashmere
Naturally non toxic and dye-free
Fabric weight: Full set > 300 grams
Hat & booties sized to fit baby 3-6 months old
Packaged in a beautiful gift box made from recycled materials
Blanket dimensions: 30″ x 30″
Naturally Knotty has generously donated one Knotty Tote to one lucky reader!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Naturally Knotty and tell me which pattern you love!
Additional Entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):
1. Favorite me in Technorati (if you have previously favrorited me, you need to do so again as my blog URL has changed!)
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to www.thenotsoblog.com!
3. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet this giveaway.
4. Sign up for Naturally Knotty Newsletter!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 5, 2009. Prizes must be claimed in 72 hours or prize will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.