The first parade to roll in Metairie is usually the Krewe of Little Rascals. Founded in 1983, this childrens Krewe patterns itself after the adult Carnival clubs. Parading down a 4 mile route, this year’s theme was “Sights and Sounds of America.”
My family actually went out and saw this parade on Sunday afternoon! It was a gorgeous day and we had a blast!
Today’s sponsor is Jake and Lucy, an adorable Etsy shop that carries fun and fantastic baby clothing, bedding and accessories. They have generously donated this “Got Beads?” shirt for your Little Rascal!The 100% cotton T-shirt features a bold applique reading, “got beads?” The emboidered sleeve reads “laissez les bon temps rouler” which means “Let the good times roll!” The T-shirt is available in the following sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T or as a onesie in 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 12 months and 18 months.
Want to get your kids in the Mardi Gras spirit? Win this shirt!
Remember we are generously offering you an opportunity to DOUBLE your chances by registering here as well as at What Mommies Need.
How to enter:
1. Visit Jake and Lucy and tell me one other item you would love to own!
Additional Entries: (Please leave each entry in a separate comment)
1) Grab our giveaway graphic (on my left sidebar) and place it on your blog.
2) Follow my blog.
3) Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
4) Blog about this giveaway and make sure to include a link back!
5) Favorite me in Technorati.
6) Donate to the Ark Adventure and receive an extra entry!
Contest ends at 11:59pmCST on February 17th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.