I took this picture to prove to them in the future that in fact, they ARE capable of playing nicely together! LOL!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Comments

1. I love pictures like this. I have one of my kids on a picnic table. my son is sitting and my daughter is standing, using the table to hold her up (I think she was just new to walking or standing at the time). Love it!

2. Another reason I’d love to have a baby girl…. So I can play with doll houses again. You need a little girl to do that, don’t you?

3. Very cute….you need to keep the picture to remind you on the bad days too 😉

4. Such a sweet photo of your girls playing together!

5. The Crumpler Family says:

They are just too cute! 🙂

6. Finleypotamus says:

That’s too cute. It reminds me of my boys. Finley will be doing something and Kieran will watch so intently! Too bad he is ALSO learning the bad tricks lol.

7. Queen Allison says:

Aww that is so sweet! I love the doll house! I bet that is a lot of fun to play with!

8. My Trendy Tykes says:

Aww! Now that is a sweet pic. Did it last long?? haha

Linda

9. That is so cute! I hope Kelsie and Aubrey can behave like that, right? Send any tips you’ve got my way! LOL

10. Aww that is super sweet!

11. That is so sweet. Love their outfits – coordinates with the room.

12. Kim @ What's That Smell says:

Oh that’s so cute! My kids actually play together sometimes too. I just hope it doesn’t change, although I can picture Abby beating up Jake as she gets older.

13. To cute! I also love how their outfits seem to match the dollhouse. My two also play together sometimes, as long as the older one can boss her brother around!

14. Cat @ 3 Kids and Us says:

That is so sweet! I hope my girls will play that nicely together.

15. How adorable. I’m sure they will love that pic when they get older. Happy WW

16. That is so cute!!

17. awww, they are so sweet together

18. What a wonderful capture! They look like they’re having fun together. Very sweet!

19. I wish I had more evidence like that!

20. The Party of Five says:

My mom used to always say that to us. There are days that I think I should do the same.

21. Awww, that is a precious picture! =)

Happy WW!

22. Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries says:

Oh that looks like so much fun. I’m with another poster, that would be a reason to hope for a little girl when that time rolls around. I miss playtime and my barbie dolls.

23. That is cute. I love it when my kids play nicely together, like they are right now!

24. Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind says:

Cute picture. I love that their PJ even coordinate.

25. Love the PJ’s! They look very cozy together.

26. Stacy's Random Thoughts says:

Love it! So cute! 🙂

27. Julie@Cool Mom Guide says:

I’m jealous. In a house full of testosterone, I’d love some pink!

28. Diana - FreeStyleMama says: