Don’t let there even be a doubt in their minds this Valentine’s Day! Let them know you love them with an adorable, unique card from Tiny Prints!
Tiny Prints is expanding their selection of Valentine’s Day items this year to include Valentine’s party invitations, cards suitable for both adults & kids, photo cards and a series of gift tags & stickers to help round-out the theme. Many of the cards are now also available printed on recycled paper as well!
Lily was looking through some of the cards with me and she selected this one to hand out to her friends at school:
How cute is that?!? Do you need invitations or cards this Valentine’s Day? Tiny Prints has generously offered one lucky reader a $50 gift card!
How to enter:
1. Have a “Green” Valentine’s Day this year! Visit Tiny Prints Valentine’s Day card section and choose your favorite card that is printed on Recycled Paper! Make sure you “Save to Favorites” the card you like the best (this requires that you log in to Tiny Prints). You can NOT win if your card is not saved to your favorites!
Additional entries (leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Blog about this giveaway!
2. Follow my blog.
3. Subscribe via email to my blog.
4. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
5. Favorite me in Technorati.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on January 23rd. Prizes not claimed within 72 hours will be forfeited. Contest open to US Residents only.