Santa brought Lily her first dollhouse for Christmas! She is SUPER excited and has been playing with it nonstop. Well, I looked into her dollhouse yesterday and found this:

My guess is that she was reenacting the days before Christmas at my home! LOL! Poor baby. I think she was traumatized by that stomach virus!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Comments

1. oh that is way too funny!

2. Maybe Daddy shouldn’t have eaten both bean burritos!! LOL

3. thewritegal says:

That is hilarious! I hope the stomach virus is over!

4. Oh my…..What an interesting thing to find in a doll house…I’m glad you guys have been sick though because the first thing I thought was hangover…LOL

5. Miss Blondie says:

HAHA!! Thats a great picture!! I’ve been there many times!!

Happy WW!!

6. Jess @ NBP says:

Oh my. LOL too funny.

7. OH! That is HILIARIOUS!!!! Poor girl though, the vomiting is etched in her poor mind! lol

Happy WW and New Year!

8. Diana - FreeStyleMama says:

Oh…gag me with a toilet!

9. hahahaha! hilarious!

Happy New Year! =)

10. Blessings Abound says:

Thanks for the smile and laugh this morning! Happy New Years!

11. Oh my poor thing

12. OMG..this is so funny! Thanks for making me laugh.

13. Hilarious!

14. Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries says:

Oh that is too funny. Hopefully she will find something new to do with her dolls soon.

15. Ugh! Poor baby! Yep, we’ve had the bug too. Brother Bear got it the worst…both intestinal and stomach! Papa Bear and I got the intestinal, and Baby Bear hasn’t gotten it…thank you Jesus!

16. It looks like Ken was celebrating the new year a bit early!

Happy New Year!

17. OMG that is too funny!

18. The Jacobsen Family! says:

Seriously hilarious!!

19. This is hilarious!!! I’ve got to Tweet this one to everyone on my list. It’s so funny what they commit to memory.

**-2008 End of Year Blog Marathon- You are my 51st stop in an 8 hour posting extravaganza! A link to your site will be posted at Stomped Monster!** Follow my marathon live at Twitter: DIY_Rain

20. Oh, that is too funny!

21. daddy doll had a tad too much eggnog!!!
    Too funny

22. Alexandra Stephenson says:

oh my!!! lol!

23. Hilarious! Hope the dolls are feeling better soon. 🙂

24. That is priceless! I hope everyone is feeling much better!

25. That is sooo funny! I hope you all are feeling better!

26. Jenni Jiggety says:

Oh that is TOO funny!

Happy New Year!

27. That is great! How creative.

28. blueviolet says:

That is absolutely hilarious!