The sponsor of the fifth day of Christmas is one of my closest friends, Renee from Rare Designs Jewelry. Renee and her business partner, Dani have donated this gorgeous 18″ glass ring necklace on four strands of golden color seed beads!
Rare Designs uses only the finest materials to hand craft its jewelry. Sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, and freshwater pearls are brought together to create a piece that is unique and of the highest quality.
Rare Designs has an extensive catalog of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and watches for you to view. We also work with our clients to custom-design pieces that are the color, length, and style that you are searching for.
How to enter:
1. Visit Rare Designs Jewelry and tell me what your favorite piece of jewelry is on their site!
Additional entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):
1. Blog about this giveaway.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
3. Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.
5. Renee started her own blog called “What Mommies Need.” Enter her ornament giveaway here and receive an extra entry to my contest.
Don’t forget…..if you purchase an item from Sugarplum Dreams using the 15% discount code notso15, comment on THIS POST for 5 extra entries into EVERY “12 Days of Christmas” giveaway!
Contest ends at 11:59pmCST on December 8th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours are will be forfeited. Contest open to U.S. Residents only.