Aloha Friday

Welcome to Aloha Friday’s! All you have to do is post an answer to my question. If you would like to join in the fun, post your own question on your blog (nothing requiring a lengthy answer) and sign the Mr. Linky at An Island Life! This week’s question:

What is your favorite dish on your Thanksgiving table?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Comments

1. Rita @ My Precious Pennies says:

STUFFING. I could really care less for the Turkey, but I could eat stuffing forever…!!!

2. yummers!!
    I love stuffing ( not from the inside of a bird) with a crispy top and apples and crasins on the inside… can’t wait!

3. Cheesy potato casserole! Love it! =)

4. Yum… I love it all, but I really like candied yams. Everyone always thinks I’m crazy!

5. Liza's Eyeview says:

oh my golly, we have the same question. My answer is the jello pistachio salad.

My Aloha Fridy Post is here:

Liza

6. Liza's Eyeview says:

oh my golly, we have the same question. My answer is the jello pistachio salad.

My Aloha Fridy Post is here:

Liza

7. TheAngelForever says:

Love stuffing and of course the goodies at the end of the meal!

8. 3 Kids and Us says:

The stuffing! As long as it’s stove top, if my mom tries to make it herself I wanna gag.

9. Sage and Savvy says:

Any dessert!

10. I did this too! Guess I should have read through them first.

I’m all about the pie. The spicier the pumpkin the better!

11. Sweet potato souffle!!!

Sweet and crunchy topping!!

Perfect!

12. Pumpkin pie is my favorite. Only eat it at Thanksgiving but love it every year.

13. charlotte (Life's a Charm!) says:

deep fried turkey and pumpkin pie

14. charlotte (Life's a Charm!) says:

deep fried turkey and pumpkin pie

15. Chicken & Dumplins!!! (I'm such a country girl.) Yes, we have turkey & ham & all the trimmings, but it just isn't Thanksgiving without homemade Chicken & Dumplins.

16. I love the stuffing! But butternut squash is a close 2nd.

17. HOMEMADE NOODLES and gravy!

18. Sherrylinn says:

Mine has always been the fruit salad -sliced fruits with nuts and real whipped cream all thrown together.

19. my favorite dish has to be green bean casserole! YUMM

20. Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries says:

My aunt makes this broccoli-cheese-rice casserole that is really tasty. It is also so full of fat that I only eat it during our family gatherings so I don’t gain weight during the year eating it. I could probably make it lower fat and healthier but what fun would that be? LOL

21. I love stuffing!!!!

turkey

potatos

gravy

cranberry sauce

pumpkin pie

🙂

24. Well, I’m not a turkey or Ham fan… When we have the traditional feast? Mashed Taters… When we have it My way? a smorgasbord of cultural dishes.. lol.. I love it ALL

25. Homemade Chicken and Dumplings, Punch Bowl Cake, Oreo Delight, Pumpkin Pie…all of it! hehe