OK, so it’s not really Halloween themed, but it’s definitely Spook-tacular! I was looking around Etsy one night and stumbled upon Boutique Sweet Cheeks. The owner, Laura, makes the most adorable Bumbo covers! I had no idea that such a thing existed, so I just HAD to show you all. Look at this!
I had no idea that these were available and now, I MUST HAVE ONE. When I was pregnant, my husband and I didn’t want to know the sex of the baby. So, someone gave us a blue Bumbo before the baby was born. Well, turns out that we had a girl, so the blue Bumbo bothers me! LOL! I NEED to cover it!
Here’s where it gets REALLY good: Laura wants to “treat” one Not-So-Blog Reader to one Bumbo cover in ANY pattern PLUS free personalization! YAY! Thanks, Laura!
How to enter:
1. Trick-or-Treat over at Laura’s site, Boutique Sweet Cheeks and let me know which pattern you would choose if you win!
1. Blog about this giveaway and let me know you did in a separate post.
2. Post a picture of your child in an old, uncovered Bumbo on your blog and let me know you did in a separate post.
3. Subscribe to my feed and let me know in a separate post.
4. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA)……I am trying to get 100 followers by the end of this giveaway series!
Contest will end at 11:59pm CST on October 8, 2008. Open to US Residents only. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours from the time of announcement will be foreited and a new winner will be chosen. Please leave all entries in separate comments.