Aloha Friday

Welcome to Aloha Friday’s! All you have to do is post an answer to my question. If you would like to join in the fun, post your own question on your blog (nothing requiring a lengthy answer) and sign the Mr. Linky at An Island Life!
This week’s question:
Do you believe in ghosts?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Comments

1. R.L.Scovens says:

I think I’m in the minority. I don’t actually believe in ghosts. I do believe in spirits, but not of our dead relatives.

2. poohangie says:

No, I do not believe in ghosts.

3. I believe in spirits, ghosts, whatever you want to call them. I could tell in several stories, but they are long. Let’s just suffice it to say, Most definately I believe.

4. Yes, I do… well spirits anyway.

5. happyathome says:

Yup, ask Kailani about the White Lady in Hawaii! Happy Aloha Friday!

6. “Ghosts” no. But I have personal experiences telling me there are definitely spirits around us!

7. Jen E @ mommablogsalot says:

no not really

8. 3 Kids and Us says:

Short answer, no. I don’t believe in things I have no scientific proof of, I’m a see it to believe it kind of girl.

9. yes i do! and i believe that I have one in MY house! every night we’ll see shadows on the wall like someone is walking thru the house. and the other night i was sitting on the couch and the light was glaring off the window and it started flickering, the glare, like someone kept walking past it!

10. Sage and Savvy says:

I think I do…

11. nope, I prefer to believe in Angels!

12. part of me does that the ones that aren’t finished here are still here waiting for something.

13. Honestly–I’m not sure. Part of me thinks, yes- another part of me thinks, no.

Happy Friday!

14. No, I don’t believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits. Love your blog.

15. Jenni Jiggety says:

I do!

16. Parker Family says:

I think that there are spirits around us living in a different realm

17. A Cup Of Joy says:

nope. I believe God’s Word. And it says in Hebrews 9:27, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”

18. No not ghosts.. not by that name… but I do believe Angels and Demons are very real.

19. The Farmer Files says:

Not like Ghostbuster ghosts. But I do believe an angelic an a demonic realm each exist.