Portraits of my Everything

We had formal pictures done of the girls last weekend! My friend is a photographer and does amazing work. I wanted to share with you all!
Aubrie is now 6 months old and sitting up very well!

Lily is 3.5 going on 13! She is LOVING Pre-K!

Comments

1. Who’s the photographer? Is she reasonable? The Little Monkey has never had professional pics done.

2. The girls are gorgeous!!!
    OMG, Lily is so beautiful and Aubrie is such a doll!

3. OMG, Bridgette, I didn’t even recognize Lily! She’s so grown up and so beautiful. And of course Aubrie is an adorable little angel. You are very blessed.

4. Karyn with a Y says:

They are SO beautiful! You should be a proud Momma.

5. your girls are so beautiful!

6. michelle @ sweet mady's says:

those are fantastic! i love having a friend who is a photographer. i think is makes the session so much more relaxed and fun!

7. michelle @ sweet mady's says:

8. They look beautiful! She is a great photographer.

9. They are so adorable! I can’t belive how grown up Lily looks. And Aubrie has such a cute smile 🙂

10. Your girls are gorgeous, B! I can’t believe how grown up Lily looks! She’s looking more like you as she gets older.

11. gorgeous as usual!

trisha

12. Laura-Junkfoodaholic.com says:

Oh my goodness, your daughters are beautiful! Great pics.

13. The girls are gorgeous!!!! I can’t believe how much Lily has grown up!!!

14. Aww you have beautiful girls. Love the way the pictures came out :-)Thanks for sharing with us.

15. Your girls are gorgeous as usual, B. Lily is beautiful and Aubrie is a little cutie!!!

16. Blessings Abound says:

Aww, they are both so beautiful and precious! You’re so lucky they’ll cooperate because I’m lucky if my kids at Aubrie’s age will smile.:)

17. What little beauties! So sweet. Great pics!

18. Jenni Jiggety says:

What BEAUTIFUL girls!!!!

19. Stacey Moore says:

they are adorable!

20. Wow your daughters are gorgeous!! Those pictures capture them very beautifully!

21. WOW she did a wonderful job. Aubrie is adorable, and Lily is gorgeous.

22. blueviolet says:

They’re little dolls!

23. Beautiful, I can’t believe your oldest 3.5. Wow, she looks at least like my 7 year old 🙂 They are both beautiful!

24. Jolly Mom says:

OMG…your girls are so beautiful!