Wordless Wednesday 8/20

Lily at 7 months during our evacuation from Katrina. She was a welcome diversion for us all!

Comments

1. CharmaineZoe says:

She’s a sweetheart and it’s a lovely picture. Katrina must have been scary! It looked horrendous from over here.

2. Minxy Mimi says:

She is beautiful B! I remember being so worried for you guys. I am happy you all are well!

3. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

Awwww, she was so happy!
    It’s amazing how a laughing baby can make you forget your cares and worries!

4. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

Awwww, she was so happy!
    It’s amazing how a laughing baby can make you forget your cares and worries!

5. such a cute picture…she looks like a really sweetie…. aren’t kids a great diversion from the reality of life?

6. Killlashandra says:

I bet she was a wonderful and happy diversion. She certainly looks happy and gleeful in the picture! 🙂

7. ADORABLE!!! I love her expression.

8. Jenileigh says:

She’s a doll. Happy WW!

9. She’s indeed a sweetheart!

10. That is an adorable picture! You can almost hear her laughing! 🙂

11. She is a happy girl! We just went through another storm (Fay) last night.

12. What a great smile to help you through a hard time!

13. It must have been nice to have someone so happy during such devistation

14. Oh my goodness. How sweet. Laughter like that is always contagious.

15. Heather B. says:

oh my goodness what a sweet sweet picture!!! Aubrie really looks like her!!

16. She’s a cutie!!! I can see why she was a welcome distraction.

17. Lily is so precious in that pic. im glad she was a great spirit lifter in such a horrible time. im glad you guys are well and have pulled thru.

18. It seems like only yesterday we met you guys!! I cannot believe it has really been 3 years!!!!

19. Bridgette says:

KRISTY! Where are you girl? Please email me! hunnb at cox dot net

20. i love her!