What could Renew Your Spirit more than an adorable, cuddly, little baby?? How about a cute cuddly baby in a Fleur-de-lis onesie?
Ellen, a fellow New Orleanian, from Bibs, Burps and More has generously donated one adorable Fleur-de-lis onesie in either pink or blue to one lucky reader! The winner can choose the size (3 mos. to 24 mos.), color (pink or blue) and sleeve length (short or long). A fabric fleur de lis is fused and then stitched the chest of a supersoft and high quality onesie. The onesie has been pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinkage around the fabric patch.
Ellen has also offered to let the winner choose between the Fleur-de-lis onesie or a Future NOLA CEO Necktie onesie pictured below:
How to enter:
Visit Bibs Burps and More and leave a comment on this post letting me know which one of Ellen’s products is your favorite!
For additional entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter: BridgetteLA
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in a comment.
3. Place my giveaway graphic on your sidebar and leave a seperate comment letting me know.
4. Favorite me in Technorati and leave a separate comment letting me know you did!
5. Answer the following question in a comment: (I will be moderating comments and deleting answers before letting them through. Only comments with the correct answer will be published.)
In New Orleans, what is a “neutral ground?”
You have can have 6 possible entries into this contest! Ready, Set, Geaux!
Make sure you leave a blog address or email address so I can contact the winner! Each entry must be in a separate comment. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This giveaway will end on August 29th at 11:59pm.