In Memoriam

The phone rang at 6:15 am. That is never good. My husband’s Grandpa passed away. He has been ill with cancer for quite some time, so even though it is for the best, we are all deeply saddened. Please keep us in your prayers. He was my husband’s hero.

Grandpa Bunny, my Mother-in-Law and Aubrie (the day she was born).

Comments

1. mmj100179 says:

I’m so sorry B.

2. Boo and Hooties Mom says:

So sorry for your loss…I’ll say some prayers.

3. I am very sorry. I hope he had a full life. It sounds like your husband was blessed to know him.

4. Bridgette says:

He had a VERY full life! We joke with him b/c in his lifetime he had: a heart attack, a stroke, had been shot AND stabbed in WWII, and swam the Mississippi River….we didn’t think ANYTHING would kill him! LOL! We would tease him that if there ever was a nuclear war, he would survive with the roaches. LOL!

5. I’m so sorry B. I hope Randy will come through the funeral and mass (etc.) feeling peaceful. My dh lost his grandfather when I was pregnant and it was a rough week. At the end of it all though, everyone felt they had said their good byes and he was in the right place without pain or suffering.

6. R.L.Scovens says:

Really sorry for your loss.

7. I’m so sorry for your loss. I will keep you, Randy and your family in my prayers.

8. Miss Blondie says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. You’ll be in my prayers.

9. I am so sorry :(

10. Celeste says:

Wow Bridgette. I’m so so sorry.

11. Miss Blondie says:

Bridgette stop by my site, i have something for you…. :)

12. Jessica says:

I’m so sorry B. HUGS

13. Mama's Losin' It says:

If I said the F word I’d say I F-ing hate cancer. I do. I SOOO do. It’s so hard to watch the effects that disease has on people. At least he’s pain free now…and will be with you always. :) I’m so sorry!

14. Mama's Losin' It says:

15. Still thinking about you guys!

16. Charming Lamb says:

Full life and all…there still aren’t words that give enough comfort. Tell your hubby that lots of mommies send hugs!

17. Mommie Mayhem says:

So sorry !! You and your family are in my prayers !!

18. CharmaineZoe says:

Sorry to hear of your loss, he sounds like a wonderful man with great humour, so although he is gone he left his mark on the world in all your hearts and everytime you remember him you will smile, and I reckon that’s the most precious legacy anyone can leave. (C)

19. Simply AnonyMom says:

So sorry for your loss.

20. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, B.